All 1 audio Review

-Field of memories- -Field of memories-

Really enjoyed the progression of the song! Simply epic! :D Here was what I thought in my mind as I heard this song: (Imagine a group of soldiers guarding a fort in an isolated plains close to the time when the sun sets)-Yea gives me the impression of stick wars ^.^
00:00-00:01 A sudden loud explosion that occured far away could be heard.
00:02-00:14 The soldiers turn their attention towards the direction of the sound, the view is clear execpt for a lone man walking in the distance, the surrounding seemingly peaceful and calm.
00:15-00:22 A soldier: "It's no good! The man in the North is leading a troop that is heading towards our direction!"
00:23-00:29 A soldier: "Oh no! Enemy reinforcements are approaching from the East and West directions!"
00:30-00:46 The enemy troops march towards the fort in great numbers, fearlessly and in an orderly manner. The soldiers in the fort are keeping the close sight on them.
00:47-01:01 Commander: "Man, grab your weapons and whatever is needed! We have imminent danger and there is no time to lose!" The soldiers in the fort hurriedly went to collect their supplies and ammunition, while the enemy troops is fast approaching the fort.
01:02-01:16 Commander: "Get ready your final postions around the fort! The enemy is rapidly advancing on us! Remember, when I give the order, suppress fire on them!"
01:17-01:30 The first wave of enemy troops have surrounded the walls of the fort and the commander has given the order to lay siege on the enemy. The soldiers are trying hard to fight against the enemy, and the first wave of enemy did not have much hope but die under the rain of bullets laid on them by the soldiers defending the fort.
01:31-01:45 The battle lasted for very long, and the wave of enemy troops are never-ending. The soldiers in the fort are running out of supplies, and soon they are overpowered by the enemies. Many of them are injured, some fallen, under the intense battle with their enemy.
01:46-02:00 As the commander sees his comrades fall one by one, a sudden thought struck him: "What have I done wrong? What went wrong with our strategy? Have all hope been lost? For the price of defending the fort, yet many of my comrades had to be sacrificed? This cannot be happening..."
02:01- 02:14 Commander: "Retreat! We break towards the South! We may have lost today, but victory will soon come to us. Now fall back quickly!" The commander and his surviving comrades did their escape as fast as they could.
02:15-02:20 They managed to escape, but narrowly. As they fade into the woods, the sight of the fort darkened and eventually dissapeared from their view...